Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Gay Mafia Forces Christian Boxer Manny Pacquiao To Apologize For Telling the Truth About Homosexuality


NPR.com:
Facing a sharp backlash over his remarks in a recent TV interview, boxer and politician Manny Pacquiao has apologized for saying that people who are in gay relationships are "worse than animals."

Here's the famous boxer's apology:
"I'm sorry for hurting people by comparing homosexuals to animals. Please forgive me for those I've hurt. I still stand on my belief that I'm against same sex marriage because of what the Bible says, but I'm not condemning LGBT. I love you all with the love of the Lord. God Bless you all and I'm praying for you."
Outrage quickly grew in reaction to Pacquiao's comments in an interview that aired Monday night on the Philippines' TV5 network, in which he said it was a matter of "common sense" that animals don't have male-to-male or female-to-female relations. Carrying his idea a step further, Pacquiao said that if people engage in same-sex relations, then people "are worse than animals."
While it's a liberal myth that human beings are animals, Pacquiao's overall point about those who choose to engage in homosexual intimacy being 'worse than' animals was totally on point when you consider the wanton search for lust combined with the choice to label oneself a 'homosexual'. Pacquiao, who has long worn his Christianity on his sleeve, didn't need to apologize. He just needs to express his thoughts on why homosexuality is wrong and ungodly in a more educated fashion.

RELATED: N.Y. Catholic Bishops Won’t Oppose Gov. Cuomo’s Rule To Stop Health Coverage for Gay Conversion Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment